Our iPhone and android apps have a new look – and a new app. For more information, click here.
Commercial Bank’s Mobile Banking allows you to access your bank accounts wherever you go using your mobile phone. It's easy, free and works with any web-enabled mobile phone whose network allows secure SSL traffic.
To enroll, simply login into your NetTeller account, go to Options > Mobile Settings and follow the instructions to complete your enrollment. This step must be completed before you will be able to successfully login through our Mobile Banking App.
Next, download Commercial Bank's Mobile Banking iPhone or Android App. You can find us in the Apple Store or the Android Market by searching for "Commercial Bank & Trust Mobile Banking."
You may also access our Mobile Banking site by going to www.cbtcnet.mobi on your mobile phone browser.
With Mobile Banking, you can:
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make one-time bill payments
If your mobile phone isn’t web-enabled, you can enroll in Text Mobile Banking. When you send a text message command to Commercial Bank, we immediately respond with your answer.
To enroll in Text Mobile Banking, login into your NetTeller account, go to Options > Mobile Settings > Text Mobile Settings and follow the instructions to complete your enrollment.
Available Text Commands
- BAL - Balance in All Enrolled Accounts
- BAL [Mobile sShort Name] – Balance in Specified Account
- HIST – Recent Transaction History for All Enrolled Accounts
- HIST [Mobile Short Name] – Recent Transaction History for All Enrolled Accounts
- HELP – Shows List of Available Mobile Commands
- STOP – Ends Text Banking Enrollment
*Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for text messages. Consult your phone provider for details.