Home Equity Line Of Credit (HELOC)
Now is the perfect time to inquire about a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). Our experienced loan specialists will show you how easy it is to apply for a line of credit.
- Promotional rate of 1.99% for 6 months*
- There is No annual fee
- We offer competitive rates
- CBTC will pay closing costs on new HELOCs up to $250,000
- You pay interest only on the outstanding balance
- You have convenient access to a revolving line of credit
What to Know
- 20 year term
- Draw Period: Minimum Monthly Payment will be interest only
- Repayment Period: 120 Months amortization
- Rate is based on the Loan to Value at origination- see below
- Loan to Value (LTV) 80% or below equal to Wall Street Journal Prime (WSJP), no floor, adjusting monthly, ceiling 13.00 APR
- Loan to Value (LTV) over 80% WSJP + 1, no floor, adjusting monthly, ceiling 13.00 APR
- Commercial Bank and Trust Company pays all third party closing costs on lines up to and including $250,000.* If you terminate your account within 36 months of opening it, you will be required to pay an Early Closure Fee consisting of any mortgage and government taxes, recording fees and any closing agent or attorney fees Commercial Bank and Trust Company paid on your behalf. The combined amount of all third party fees for a line of credit generally total between $887.45 ($25,000 line) and $1,146.20 ($250,000 line).
- There is a minimum HELOC amount of $15,000 or minimum increase of $25,000 to existing HELOCs
- Closing cost will apply for new HELOCs or HELOCs greater than $250,000
- This line of credit is secured by your primary or secondary home
- Property insurance is always required and flood insurance is required when necessary
- The Loan Fee is $250 for lines of credit
- An Inactivity Fee of $50 is applied when the line does not have at least one advance in a 12 month period that begins with the anniversary date of the line of credit
- We offer flexible payment dates and you can set your payment date on the 1st or 15th day of the month
- The monthly payments do not include taxes and insurance.
Subject to credit and underwriting approval. Certain fees and restrictions may apply.
*Rate after six (6) months is based on the LTV at origination. The promotional rate and terms are for new HELOCs, secured by a primary or secondary residence. Borrower with existing HELOC may apply for the promotional rate with a minimum increase of $25,000. If a borrower has received the promotional rate within 24 months of the application date, the promotional rate would not be available. The promotion applies to any applications dated on or after 2/16/17.