Online Bill Pay
Bill Pay has upgraded to a more seamless process that makes paying bills easier and more convenient than ever.
You will be prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to your upgraded Bill Pay account. All of your payees and any scheduled payments will automatically transition to the new system. You can save time and money by having all of your bills in one convenient place. You can also customize your settings to make a one-time payment or recurring payments.
Our Online Bill Pay service allows you to pay anyone, anywhere in the U.S., at any time, from your computer. By scheduling payments, you never have to go through the hassle of writing checks, buying stamps, or remembering to mail that bill on time. You maintain greater control over your money management.
System Requirements: All browsers must have 128-bit encryption.
Connecting to Bill Pay
- Enter your NetTeller ID and your NetTeller password.
- Once you have entered NetTeller, click on the Bill Pay icon.
Options Included with Bill Pay
- Add payees
- Set up new payments
- Set up recurring payments
- Delete or edit a payment
- Pay a Person
- View payment history
- Detailed payee report
- Help feature
- Click on NetTeller login.
- You can pay ANYONE in the United States including the next-door neighbor, the utility company, the bank, and even a child in college across the country.
- To determine if a payee accepts electronic or check payments, look at the PAYEE LIST on your dashboard. You will find a field that shows check or electronic.
- You can add, edit or delete payments up to 7:00 a.m. CST for the first processing and up to 2:00 p.m. CST for the second processing on the day the payment is sent.
- Check payments may be edited or deleted up to 3:00 p.m. CST daily.
- If payment processing dates fall over a holiday or weekend, you have the option to choose if the payment will be processed before or after the holiday or weekend.
eBill is a feature that allows you to receive and pay electronic versions of paper bills directly from your Bill Pay account. With eBill, everything you need is in one convenient location. Using eBill allows you to streamline your bill pay routine and have online access to your bills. That means you won't have to keep track of paper bills. In addition, you can view past bill statements at a glance.
eBills are delivered directly to your Bill Pay account. Once you set up an individual eBill for a company you do business with, an eBill comes directly from that payee to your account. Examples of businesses that offer eBills are cable service providers, phone service providers, utility providers and credit card companies.
You may continue to receive paper statements for the next two or three billing cycles. Contact your payee for more details on their paper statement policy.
If a payee offers eBill, there will be a “Set up eBill” link next to their listing on your Bill Pay dashboard. If you are receiving eBill summaries from your payee and full bill statements become available, you will see a button that reads “Request eBill PDF.”
iPay at a Glance
iPay is a convenient feature allows you to make person-to-person payments electronically to anyone you choose, such as a landlord, babysitter or relative. Sending money electronically is faster, more convenient and more secure than sending a check. And even when a paper check is necessary, online bill pay can save you time. That’s because we mail your check directly to the recipient, which saves you a trip to the post office. When you add a payee, simply choose to add an individual rather than a company or business.
GiftPay at a Glance
With GiftPay, you don’t have to worry about stamps or trips to the post office. Plus, GiftPay gift checks cost less than most greeting cards but still offer a range of colorful designs to suit the occasion and the option for personalization. This helpful feature allows you to easily send a gift check or charitable donation from your online bill pay account. Just add the name and address of the gift check recipient or charity. For donations, you can enter the charity of your choice or simply select from our broad list of popular charities.
- To send a gift check, choose a check design for the occasion and add a personalized message to the recipient.
- Donation checks can be sent in memory or in appreciation of someone you wish to honor. You can also send a personalized email message to notify others of your donation.
- We send the gift or donation check to the recipient. Funds are withdrawn when the check is cashed.
Bill Pay and NetTeller Applications
- If you are already a NetTeller customer, click on the Bill Pay application only.
- All other customers, please fill out the NetTeller application.
Bill Pay User Guide Step by step instructions for paying your bills online.